2.29.2012

Wednesday, March 1, 1989

Got up.  Darrin got me late.  Dad took Jill to school.  Darrin, Tracy planned to go jogging (didn’t).  Notes in Government.  Watched filmstrip.  Darrin and I talked with Nissa in Lit.  Talked in Spanish.  Lab in chemistry room in Physics.  Aaron, Jeremy and I mainly worked together.  Fun.  Ate chili for lunch.  Juniors tested during hours 1-3.  Problems, review in Prob & Stats.  Played prison-ball in PE.  Gang split.  Sweated.  Got sore.  Showered (soap on walls).  Jeremy stepped on glass in shower room and yelled curses.  Rode home with Darrin (dropped Dustin off).  Taped both REM tapes. Watched “Gumby” and “Bugs Bunny.”  He brought me home around 3:30pm.  He was a little late for work.  Straightened room.  Studied some Prob & stats.  Ate bologna, took chips and Pepsi when Harry got me around 5pm.  Mom shopped.  To Jeremy’s. Not there.  To Nissa’s.  Played with Tiffany until 6:30pm.  Harry was Amos, I was Jim.  To Jeremy’s.  His parents in Alton.  Called Tim.  He came over.  We goofed around, talked, etc.  Tim ran to Handee Mart.  Got me sunshine Sprees; Nissa soda, Doritos; Jeremy Icee, snack cakes; Harry Doritos, Icee; himself lots o’ stuff.  He’s talking about ITT mucho.  Studied around 8pm on.  Tim and I went through every problem on worksheets 5-12.  Nis supposed to be done around 9pm, but Jeremy took her home around 10pm. Harry on phone with DeAnn from 9-9:30pm.  Called Mom.  Really studied then.  Jeremy’s parents came home.  Harry left around 10:45pm.  Tim took me home around 10:50pm.  Got home.  Studied a little more.  Got ready for bed.  Was around 11:45pm when I settled in bed.  Slept to “Document.”  REM again.  Last page.  Can’t believe a year’s gone by.  Well, look for Volume II, the green notebook.  Farewell and bye.

This was the last page written in the blue notebook, “Volume I” of the journal, which went from March 30, 1988, to March 1, 1989. 

No comments:

Post a Comment