2.24.2012

Friday, February 24, 1989

Mom took off.  They left around 5:30am to Dad's graduation of Amtec.  I'm happy.  He starts next Sunday.  Darrin took Jill and me to school.  To computer room to "study."  Didn't.  All doors locked.  Got in home room.  Goofed.  Talked to Fred.  Got NASA books back.  To Government.  Took ch 5 test.  Did word seek.  Jeremy, Nissa and Becky B wrote essays until lunch.  Did "Arthur" in Lit.  Jeremy had my Lit book.  Did word seek.  Talked with Aaron.  Took test in Spanish, read "Spinoff '88".  To chemistry room.  Aaron, Harry and I talked.  Did hand in hot/cold/medium pan experiment.  Pizza came.  Had 2 pieces of Italian sausage, pretzels, 2 brownies, moose-cup Coke.  I was full.  Unbuttoned pants, Aaron too.  To lockers.  Got Prob & Stats.  Did worksheet.  Jeremy came in late.  Ate.  To Prob & Stats.  Turned in worksheet.  Worked all hour.  Harry, Aaron and I did Tone Loc's "Wild Thing."  To study hall.  Jeremy and Nissa writing in library.  Harry, Darrin and I did Lit with Michelle G.  Joe, I to chemistry room.  Got "Spinoff '86."  Joe got bomb chemicals.  Got back.  Took Joe home (Darrin did), then me.  Played guitar.  Walked to Harry's around 4pm.  Jeremy came over.  We watched "Die Hard."  I loved it.  Tim came in.  Then Darrin.  Then "Scattered."  Darrin and I to Darrin's ("I to Sparta", "Darrin to Belleville").  Harry to DeAnn's.  Jeremy home.  Darrin called Nicole. Played with guns, briefcase.  Joe with Shea all night.  Supposed to be the "boys' night out" haha.  Harry, Jeremy got bomb, came to Darrin's.  We all left in Harry's car.  Ammonia drove us crazy.  To my house.  Got gun.  Carry it everywhere now.  Out to launch site RP01.  Sat chemicals down.  Darrin got sulfuric acid burns.  COLD out.  Finally blew it, sad.  Raced to Harry's.  Got Darrin's hand fixed.  Took Darrin home (he had to leave around 4:30pm Saturday morning to Springfield for Guard).  To my house.  Got crackers.  To Jeremy's.  Made root beer bottle gas bomb.  To Joe, Jeremy, my place by coal belt (by Suzanne C's).  Threw bomb.  Sad, lit down a road.  Left.  Shot bottle rockets out the car.  Bored to death!  To Jeremy's.  Carried in groceries. Ate Tombstone pizza.  Nissa came by.  She was tired, sick.  Got mad at Jeremy.  He took her home around midnight.  We laughed too much.  Harry, I played pool.  Finally, Harry took me home.

Guns = toy guns

No comments:

Post a Comment