2.01.2012

Wednesday, February 1, 1989

Jeremy too me to school.  Jill stayed home sick.  Went by office to say give me Jill’s homework.  No Scholar Bowl.  Studied Government in home room.  Jeremy and Brad supposed to sell newsapapers, but they didn’t (one side of paper printed upside-down).  Took ch 2 Government test.  Stock broker came in talking to Berny (gave presentation 2nd and 3rd hours).  Had a “reading” day in Lit (most people watching broker).  Mike got yelled at.  Sis my senior will/activities.  Talked in Spanish.  Had Physics test.  Easy.  Sat afterwards.  Gave senior will to Mrs Dodson.  Ate toasted ravioli.  Took notes in Prob & Stats.  Came up with Operation: Groundhog.  6th hr study hall.  Goofed.  Darrin did Accounting.  Darrin took me to Family Flair. Got hair trim.  Thinner.  No length cut.  He took me home.  Little cooler out.  Misted all eve.  Jill better.  Did TAYE a lot!  Jill helped me in room.  Tested walkie-talkies and talked to Jeremy outside till 5pm.  Came in, ate pizza rolls, fries, etc.  Watched TV.  Bug (Darrin’s) is almost done.  Jeremy got new Caravan.  They ate out.  He called me, then got me.  He borrowed my Navy book.  I helped him catch up in his journal. Darrin stopped by, left.  Nissa came by.  Ate Pringles.  She sang “Stand” and we saw the video.  Songs I like: 1) Stand  2) What I Am  3) Wild Thing (rap).  She’s mad at Jeremy because she couldn’t read his journal.  He brought me home around 9:45pm.  Mom shopped.  Didn’t get Jill’s homework.  Gonna sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment