2.27.2012

Monday, February 27, 1989

Woke up wheezing.  Took cough medicine.  Laid on couch.  Cold.  Up around 1.5 hours.  Super-tired this morning.  Mo to work early.  Dad up.  Darrin got me early.  To Handee Mart.  He's going out with Jodi T Saturday.  I was dead tired until 2nd hour.  Got to school.  Took books to home room.  Went back to lockers.  Mike came up.  To home room.  Bad mood, good by 3rd hour.  Notes about voting in Government.  Saw filmstrip in Lit. Copied Jeremy's Prob & Stats.  Talked with Harry.  Aaron showed up in 3rd hour.  Learned clothes in Spanish.  Did worksheet, book work.  Did problems in Physics.  Hamburger, fries for lunch.  Did Prob & Stat stuff.  Talked with Nissa.  Turned in worksheet in Prob & Stats (not extra credit).  Got worksheet #11.  Did problems.  Played kickball.  Threw at Shawn H and hit him from across the gym.  Got good hits and plays.  Gonna play prison ball Wednesday.  Darrin took Joe, me home.  Got guitar, amp, homework, coat, financial file.  Dad drove Mom and me to ITT.  Did home work on the way.  Waited for Mel.  Went to office.  I have borrowed $2625.  Gosh!  Met job-help lady.  Said I might work at Swank (?).  Left.  Dad in good mood.  Went home.  Mom got check, cashed at bank, got gas at Gas-n-Grab, to Darrin's.  Everyone there already (around 6pm).  Sat up through small amp.  No sound second half.  Sounds good.  Everyone left around 7:30pm.  Darrin and I to Sparta.  To WHCO.  Did interview.  Had tour.  He saw my toy gun.  To Amoco.  While Darrin got gas, we talked about taking WHCO over.  Lady heard us inside and told Darrin "Don't take over any buidings" (jokingly).  Through McDonald's drive-thru.  Ate supper.  To my house.  Black dog here, then left.  We prepared Government report.  Darrin left.  Got ready for tomorrow.  Gonna call Tim, study Physics.  My room is a mess.  FS-2000 falling apart.  Intercom fell out today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment