2.28.2012

Tuesday, February 28, 1989

February went by FAST!  Tired again.  Mo to work early.  Darrin got me late.  To school.  Bell rang as we got there.  To home room.  Took "Spinoff '86" back to Fred.  Mike gone.  Did stuff in home room.  Turned in Government.  Took notes.  Drew.  Nissa satin front of me in English.  We talked a lot (with Darrin in front of her).  Jeremy worked.  Fun Spanish.  Did work.  Lots of talking.  Physics test.  When bell rang to leave, Jeanette and Aaron left.  Then Matt, me.  LONG rough test.  Jeremy and I to lockers.  To lunch table (screwed up).  No seniors around.  Joe asked "Senior class meeting over?"  Ran to Trent's old area.  Had Mr Z meeting.  Ate samples.  To lunch.  Ate pizza fast with Jeremy, Nissa.  To Prob & Stats.  Did problems all hour.  Barb's birthday.  She sat behind Jeanette.  I scooted up behind Nissa, talked to her.  Study hall, we sat at new table.  Barb did homework (moved to regular table).  Darrin talked to Dia.  Michelle G with Barb.  Harry, Joe got in a fight.  Harry went to Barb, threw chair, etc.  Joe, Nissa and I talked most of the hour, Jeremy went to talk to Harry.  Rode home with Jeremy.  To Darrin's.  Watched "Gumby."  Got Harry's music stuff and Mark's amp in Jeremy's truck.  To Jeremy's. Drank orange juice.  Nissa called.  Mad at Jeremy.  Talked about it.  To my house.  We got TMC, supposed to be Showtime.  No remote channels now.  Got Jim Edgar reply.  Got guitar, to Harry's.  Carried stuff to Harry's room.  Wrote "Art Thing" for 1.5 hours.  Nissa came over around 5:30pm.  Recorded.  Sad.  Nissa left around 6pm, she had to unexpectedly work.  Jeremy took me home.  Ate hamburger, fries, o-rings.  Cleaned some of room.  Jeremy got me around 6:50pm, supposed to be 6:30pm.  To Harry's.  Tim there.  Harry with DeAnn.  Came home.  To Harry's room to do Prob & Stats.  Talked, etc.  Did a little Prob & Stats.  Borrowed Jeremy's work.  Harry had to go to Sparta around 7:30pm.  Tim left.  Jeremy brought me home.  Mom, Dad got pie.  Did Prob & Stats.  Pretty much got room straight now.  I have to get used to it.  Mom, Dad home.  Showed Mom my room.  Doing this.  Gonna hear radio to go to sleep.  Last page of this journal!  Oh, wisdom tooth (upper left) startin' to make itself known.

No comments:

Post a Comment