5.08.2012

Tuesday, May 9, 1989


Wore Deengelbury shirt.  Dark and dreary all day.  Darrin got Jeremy, me, Nissa.  To school.  Home room.  To bell.  Got on bus.  Bus (small) didn’t run.  Got bigger bus.  George Root drove.  To Belleville jail.  Got tour.  Sad and short.  Home mid-Spanish.  Worksheet.  To Physics.  Needed extra day for test.  Didn’t get it.  Took test.  Easy.  To lunch.  Chrissy D likes me.  Ate APP.  Nissa took notes for me in Prob & Stats.  To study hall.  Darrin took Jeremy, me, Nissa, Pam home (he supposedly broke up with Stacey tonight).  I slept.  Nissa came by.  To school and back.  She got me around 4pm to watch “Cocktail” at Jeremy’s.  Borrowed “Discover.”  Jeremy’ VCR broke.  I got bummed.  To Nissa’s.  Finished movie.  She brought me home.  Read.  Watched TV.  Mom, Jill, Brenda in Belleville (still).  Tim called. 

No comments:

Post a Comment