5.25.2012

Friday, May 26, 1989


Up around 10:30am.  Showered.  Wilburn, Wilma dropped Grandma H off.  Juanita over.  Worked in garage.  Nissa asked me to watch “Coming to America” but didn’t have time.  HOT!!!  Ate.  Cleaned room.  BBQ at 3pm, 5 people showed (not me).  Cloudy, cleared.  Nissa, Jeremy over.  To Tim’s.  Mr Salanik there.  Ate.  Came home.  Took Nissa home.  Showered.  Wore nice clothes.  Ate.  Darrin got me around 6:50pm.  To his house.  Mike put tie on  me.  To school.  In Drivers Ed room.  Got marbles.  Out to graduate.  Great!  Fun!  Liked it.  Hugged everyone in commons after.  Rode home with Tim.  Everyone here.  Harry showed.  We ate.  Nissa came by.  Mr S too.  Met Tony O.  Opened gifts.  Got $275 total, and a VCR.  Yeah!  Then to Jeremy’s.  Got pen, ate, etc.  Nissa took me home around 12:30am.  Tim got me.  Garage already cleaned up.  To Nissa’s.  Got in van with Jeremy, Harry, Joe.  To Township building (Jody C).  Cleaning up.  To Barb F’s.  Tim too.  Talked to her dad about model planes.  Cool.  Joe tired!  Left around 2:10am.  Took me home.  Tired!  Talked to Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment