4.05.2012

Thursday, April 6, 1989

Darrin got me.  Reviewed in Government.  Did vocabulary in English.  I talked.  To Spanish.  Reviewed.  To Physics.  In chemistry room.  Talked.  Lunch.  Notes in Prob & Stats until 1pm.  Then we 6 to library for interviews (MEA).  I was 4th.  Nervous, but liked it once I got in there.  Then to study hall.  Nissa last.  Had NHS meeting.  Yawn.  7 of us there.  Jeremy brought me home.  Studied Government with test Nissa got me.  Stacey called and apologized for the kiss.  Jeremy, Joe got me.  To Sparta.  To Wal-Mart. To see Chieftain.  To Pizza Hut.  Ate.  Did Government.  Saw Nissa.  To Wal-Mart for candy for Nissa.  Took it back to her.  Came home.  Joe went home.  Jeremy, I to Jeremy’s.  Laughed at someone’s Government notes.  Nissa got off early (8pm).  To Jeremy’s.  Tim and Harry over.  Tim’s car has no front bumper.  Jeremy talked with Nissa in his room.  We studied Physics.  Nissa was sick.  Tim took me home around 11:30pm.  Studied Prob & Stats, Physics.  2 calls from a girl.  Stacey?  Went to sleep around 1:30am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment