4.14.2012

Saturday, April 15, 1989

Nissa called around 11:30am.  Said she’d call back.  Up around 12pm.  Mom had my tax check for a month.  Gave it to me.  70 degrees, hot!  Ate spaghetti.  Nissa got me.  To bank.  Put $154.70 in account.  Almost $500 now.  To Sparta.  Jeremy, Joe in Alton about shirts.  We went by Pizza Hut.  Then Wal-Mart.  Got “Eponymous” and 2 packages of caps.  Nissa got Scott 2 birthday cards and a vector picture and Pringles.  To home.  Played guitar.  Put Huey Lewis shirt on.  She came back by.  Went to Sparta in her mom’s car.  To KFC.  Got chicken.  Came home.  She worked 5pm-3am!  Mom to wedding and party (not home yet).  Jill played tennis.  Joe, Jeremy came by.  Got new guns.  Me a $3 Mauzer (they both got one too).  And Joe got a cool one and Jeremy a cool pistol.  Full o’ guns!  To Jeremy’s.  Jeremy, Joe to Joe’s.  Got me.  Found Darrin and Stacey on scooter by my house.  She Stacey with a watergun.  To Pizza Hut.  Saw Nissa.  Ate.  Owe Jeremy $3.50.  Came home.  Dropped Joe off around 10pm.  Then me.  Brenda here, left.  Did REM.  Ready for bed.  Oh, been learning a song on guitar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment